Friday, March 28, 2008

Ah, The Difference A Day Makes

Yesterday was ... oh, we're not even going to talk about it.

Today, ahhhh. Today was a jewel. I was able to spend time with my husband and that alone, was pure heaven. We don't have nearly enough (go, play, talk, relax) time. Bet your world is the same.

But ... today was the exception. If I were to describe this day, these words would all apply.

Wonderful husband. New phone. Juicy, old-fashioned cheeseburger. No computer blitzes. Rainy. Fireplace. Snuggly dogs. Purring cats. Thoughtful friends. New names to add to my collection. Two new book ideas. Happy sighs.

Wish more days could include these words. Oh, wait. Hmmm. ;-O With the exception of new phone, these words do describe my world. I am one lucky woman.

************************************************************************************

For those of you who write ... there is an awesome woman you need to visit online. Her name is Susan May Warren. Sound familiar? Yep, she's the author of the book I turned to last night for inspiration and rejuvenation. There is a definite reason this woman has an outstanding reputation. Visit her online at: http://www.susanmaywarren.com
You won't be disappointed!

Oh, and when you have days like I had yesterday, here is a wonderful verse:

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desire."

I hope your tomorrow is as blessed as my today was. ;-}

No comments: